Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup oats
2/3 cup flour
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Process the oatmeal in a food processor until almost a powder.
2. Combine processed oatmeal, flours, baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
3. In a food processor combine 1/4 cup chocolate chips and sugars. Pulse until the chocolate is chopped.
4. Add the butter to the food processor. Process until blended.
5. Add the egg and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
6. Add the flour mixture and pulse the machine just until the flour is mixed into the dough.
7. In a mixing bowl(not the food processor), stir in the remaining chocolate chips.
8. Place slightly flattened balls of dough on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake in a 350 oven for about 12 minutes or until the centers are lightly set.